Thank you for your interest in doing business with the National Science Foundation. The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch. DACS maintains a Vendor Resource Library and also develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. Contact staff in the Contracts Branch, if you have additional questions.
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation 49100418Q1063: NSB Meeting
- Notice of Intent 49100418Q1061: CEB Corporate Leadership Council
- Synopsis 49100418Q1056: EurekAlert! Online News Subscription
- Notice of Intent 49100418Q1042: Postage Meter Equipment and Software Maintenance Services
- Synopsis 49100418Q1034: National Science Foundation/National Science Board Annual Award Ceremony and Dinner
- Synopsis 49100418Q1030: International Astronomical Union General Assembly Sponsorship and Space
- Notice of Intent 49100418Q1028: Leadership Directory Subscription
- Synopsis 49100418Q1025: World Share License Manager Renewal
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation 49100418Q1018: Macrosystems Biology and Early NEON Science PI Meeting
- Synopsis 49100418Q1016: Sponsorship and Space for the SXSW Startup & Tech Sector
- Synopsis 49100418Q1014: 2018 Innovation Research Interchange Standard Sponsorship
- Notice of Intent to Sole Source 49100418Q1009: Booth Space at the American Astronomical Society 231st Meeting
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation 49100418Q1003: NSF 1099 Printing and Mailing Services
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation 49100418Q1001: Education and Human Resources (EHR) Advisory Committee Meeting
Business.USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing and exporting. It is designed to provide access to online resources and services of Federal, state, and local Government as well as those of non-profit and educational organizations supporting businesses.